UWELL is a famous brand in the vaping industry. They produce great quality products and they are also very popular with their customers. But recently, there has been an increase in counterfeit UWELL products in the market.
So how do you know if your UWELL vape kits are genuine? Here’s everything you need to know about this topic:
UWELL is a registered trademark
You should always make sure that the product you have purchased has an official logo from the manufacturer. There are many fake products out there, which can be very dangerous for your health and even cause fires! So, if you see a non-official logo on your device, that could be a sign of possible fraud.
The authenticity code
Another thing to look for is the authenticity code of your device. It’s usually located on its box or somewhere near the serial number of the product itself. This code will let you know if your product was made by Uwell or not.
Usage Instructions in UWELL Vapes
The UWELL Vapes are one of the most popular vape pens on the market. They are manufactured by the UK-based company and are known for their high quality and great performance.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use your UWELL Vapes:
- Make sure that you have filled your tank with e-juice before packing it with coils. If you don’t, it may leak or explode when you fire up your device for the first time.
- Insert the coil into the slot at the bottom of your tank, screwing it tightly in place until there is no gap between it and the base of your tank anymore. Make sure that both ends of the coil are secured tightly so they don’t come off while you’re vaping.
- Turn on your battery by pressing down its power button five times quickly – this will turn it on and make its LED light glow blue or orange depending on which color option you chose when buying your device. After a few seconds, you can take a puff from your device without worrying about burning yourself since e-liquid won’t ignite until it gets hot enough.
Troubleshooting UWELL Vapes
If you’re experiencing problems with your UWELL vape, the first thing to do is take a look at this troubleshooting guide.
1. The battery doesn’t charge
Make sure that you are using the correct charger for your battery and that it is connected properly. If it still won’t charge, then try another charger or replace the battery.
2. The coils are not heating up
If your coils don’t heat up then check if they are placed right in the tank and make sure to press them down firmly on the deck of the tank before putting a new coil on top of them. In case you have already changed them and they still won’t heat up then contact UWELL’s customer service team who will help you solve this problem as soon as possible!
3. The vape pen won’t turn on
If your vape pen won’t turn on, there could be many reasons why this happened. The most common reason is that the battery has run out of power or has been drained for too long. If this happens, you will need to charge the battery before using it again.
Some electronic cigarettes have a certain stubbornness to them. They act up or simply do not perform at all. There are ways to fix these problems, but they’re not always clear, especially to someone who just barely knows how an e-cig works. In such cases, you can either seek for help from the manufacturers of the device or you can take the steps for troubleshooting on your own. The ultimate goal is to have your e cigarette working and have you having an enjoyable experience with vaping again. UWELL repair and replace center is always open for you, so you can always contact them if you have a problem. They are always happy to hear from their customers, just be sure to give them proper information and they will tell you how to fix e-cig battery.